From the moment of our founding in 1882, charity has been the first principle of the Knights of Columbus. We are men of faith and men of action. Find Out More
St. Thomas Council History
St. Thomas Council #605 was chartered on September 22, 1901 to serve the Catholic parishes in Beloit, WI. St. Stephen's Council #8448 was chartered on June 20, 1983 to serve St. Stephen's Parish in Clinton, WI. On January 28, 1994, Council #8448 was merged into Council #605. Council #605 currently serves the cluster parishes of St. Jude, St. Thomas and Our Lady of the Assumption in Beloit and St. Stephen in Clinton.